Wednesday, July 23

A job!

Hey! I forgot to mention how wonderful the Lord has been in the case of my job searching! A definite blessing from God, I basically asked for a position at a private school a couple of months ago. The principal told me to get in touch with him later on, that he had no idea if he would be able to hire me or not, or whether they would be enough students for a class. Well, the school called me last week and asked for an interview, to which I most certainly agreed, and I got a phone call just two days later from the VP asking me to "come on board"!!!! Isn't that amazing! Coincidentally, this happened just after a few "trusting in the Lord to provide" series of sermons at my church. Ha! He is amazing!

now for the reality...can i handle 60 seventeen year olds for a whole school year?! :P I'll have to leave that one to God.

No comments: