Sunday, February 27

February Got Chilly

Finally it feels like winter here in San Diego, and I don't like it! We moved (again...grrrrrrr) and have a backyard. We want to have barbeques so badly, but alas it just keeps raining! Long story short, we got a place, the plumbing broke,and then we got a new place. Heck yes. The dogs love it, we love it, we can't wait for summer weather!

In other news, no news yet on whether or not I'll get to keep my job, but its looking 50/50 at this point. I'll continue going to an average of 1-2 night meetings a week, sitting on two committees at school, and serve as the department chair for experience and leadership skill-building.

Let us know if you know anyone hiring within the Civil Engineering field or a field like it. Levi continues to apply to several jobs on a daily basis, but at this point it looks like a personal contact might go a little further. Anyone know anyone who knows anyone? ;) We're praying HARD that he secures a job before I lose my this summer. :/ oye vey.

God won't give us ANYTHING we can't handle, and boy are we struggling, but growing in Christ at the same time. So thankful for the journey He has put us on with the strength only He can provide.

Love to all. Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cold here in Lake Elsinore also! What's up with the teaching job? I didn't know there were any issues. Just cutbacks or what? I will continue to keep you both in my prayers & my ladies group prayer chain.Call me when your ready to BBQ:) Love & miss you, Mom