Wednesday, July 14

Summer 2010

Whew. It has truly been quite awhile since our last post. A few quick updates:

1. It looks like I'm going to get to go back to my job next year. This may be the first year I get to be at the same site! PTL! (And this after being laid off in a mass firing...)

2. I painted the second of the two bathrooms in our place.

3. I finish crocheting two afghans.

4. I plan on refinishing our kitchen table and chairs this week. :)

5. I am currently on season 6 of Friends...

6. The sun finally came out in San Diego! It is so lovely here now, I feel like napping on the beach every afternoon.

7. Levi turned 25...wowee. I'm married to a much older man...for another three months.

8. I am teaching technology classes to other teachers this summer- gotta love the extra income, especially in the tight months of summer. Being a teacher can be tough sometimes. ;)

9. Levi is fixing my laptop- YAY!

10. I need to take more pictures. I'll include them in the next post.

Love, Jillian

No comments: