The Poached Pear. While it looked pretty, I can't say the same for the taste. But to the cuisine's credit, this was the ONLY dish that we didn't approve of...
As the picture says it all, Laura loved her desserts.
What's an album without a booty shot? All four lovely ladies in Catalina Island, our first stop.
Julie and I on the boat that shuttled us from the ship to the island. This was the only one wherein we both smiled...call us silly. The lady behind Julie more than made up for us...late night frivolity anyone?
In Mexico, we got to ride horses on the beach (yes, we galloped, and yes we were all extremely sore the rest of the day), we saw La Bufadora (amazing...), and of course, we stopped to shop the flea markets. Here, you'll see a guy that Julie and Laura haggled incessantly with, though from his expression, clearly he didn't mind too much...
And I'll leave you with an almost perfect shot. Thanks Jamie (?) for the bunny ears. Hott.
No comments:
Post a Comment